2014/02/13

Highlights from our "Tour of L.A. & L.V."

I have finally had some spear time to put together some of the photos taken on our fantastic tour of Los Angeles and Las Vegas.


André T's adventures is of course also the most popular posts on this blog during the last few weeks, with his Baywatch fan video and his meet and greet with Britney Spears as definetive highlights.

The videos from these two events have as I write this been viewed 1.642 and 2.122 times.

Here are the hotlinks to the three most popular posts from the trip:

"Exclusive: New Baywatch fan video"

"Kimmel screenshots just in"

"It's André T and Britney, bitch!"

We also were fortunate to arrange a meeting with famous director and photographer Ray Kay and got a little spin in his black Lamborghini Nera.

The video I made of this has been viewed 1.114 times. You can read more about this eventful day in Hollywood here:

"Another great day in Hollywood"

I loved L.A. and will be back for more fun later. When it comes to Las Vegas I've been there and done that.

Because of the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" rule I would not dear to discuss this further in this forum, but lets just say it was nothing for me.

Pingates

No comments:

Post a Comment