2014/02/11

Back to normal

Home again from U.S.A. trip and back to normal with the kids coming home to me tomorrow.

The last week in Vegas was tiresome after I managed to get the flu and had to stay in bed for most of the time.

My computer also broke down with virus and crazy malware.

After giving myself shock treatment with a lot of different medisins, healty food and drink and some positive thinking, I'm no back on feet and ready for what's to come.

The computer have gone through high doses of superantispyware, ccleaner and antivirusprograms and is also fully functional again.

The week in Las Vegas didn't go to waste though. Andrè T got his meeting with Britney and we went on a day trip to Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.

I will share all the pictures and highlights from the trip in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment